OUR HISTORY


We graduated from Parana Baptist Bible College (Seminário Batista Regular do Sul, SBRS), my wife Irmgard in '85 and I in '87.




In the same year I began to pastor a small Regular Baptist Church in S.J. dos Pinhais (PR), while I planned to work among the unreached people.


  
The term Unreached-People defines
a group of individuals in which there is no native community of believers 
(Christians) capable to evangelize themselves.
Many of these groups don't have knowledge of who God is.
They never heard someone speak about His Son, Jesus Christ and
they totally ignore the need of salvation
The list of  unreached people is immense,
and growing in all the continents, great metropolises, villages and tribes.

We need to pray and reach these people,
because it was Jesus' commandment:


"Go then, and make disciples of all the nations".


After attending a Missionary Conference in São Paulo with pr. John White Jr. who alerted us about the need of our churches to grow and send missionaries, I understood that God wanted me to stay there in Curitiba, PR.

The First Regular Baptist Church of Curitiba invited me to be their pastor and I was challenged to lift the vision of that church for the missionary work. 


Thank God, when we left, four and a half years later, the church continued to grow, due to the work of two pastors that came after me. This church is involved in the work on several missionary fields today.

God continued with his plan and called us to the state of Acre. We had a very good experience there in the Emmanuel Regular Baptist Church, in Rio Branco, but just for one and a half year. 
 Foto recente da IBR Emanuel
 In fact, it was a transition experience in our ministry. As fruit of that work, we saw two congregations develop and now they are being pastored by students from the same seminary where I studied (SBRS). When I left that church, the co-pastor assumed the leadership. 
Then, I had the privilege of pastoring the church where I was born again and from where I left to study in the Bible School. The First Regular Baptist Church of Caçapava, SP. 


We were there for six years and had the privilege of seeing several brothers consecrate themselves to the ministry of the Word of God. I had excellent experiences of what the pastoral ministry is as well as hard experiences, too. 
When I left the leadership of that church I had great expectations to enter the mission field. Then I received the invitation to assume the work that had been initiated by the missionaries who were my pastors: 

Pr. George M. Moore was in Mauá da Serra only nine months.
He began the foundation of the temple and God took him home. 

Then Pr. Erwin Evans came and concluded the construction
but soon he retired and went to the USA. 


When we received that invitation, my wife and I didn't have doubts that it was an answer to prayer. Therefore we were asked to transfer our membership to Marilândia do Sul, PR, and they sent us as missionaries to continue that work.

The Regular Baptist Church of Mauá da Serra
, PR.
[P8062917.JPG]

My plans were to develop this congregation to the point of governing and sustaining itself. After seven years working on this goal, we realized that we should turn this work over to the mother church again and return to the original plan of engaging with missions to the unreached people groups.

So God took us to India where we are developing the ministry:

BRASIL-ÍNDIA.VISÃO.2020

Jesus asks us to pray for more workers
"... The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest." - Luke 10:2 

"I being in the way, the LORD led me"
Gen. 24:27

We have submited our lives to go where God has commanded us.

so
PRAY FOR US And PRAY FOR
[Indiamap.jpg]



1 comment:

Unknown said...

God bless all of yourselves. You are his son. and you are anointed. the holy spirit will lead your steps with your words about her God has gifted you with the partner of your service. So God will bless all of you, but always pray for your self and i will pray for you too and only God can encourage you by achievements. I hope that the sick sister is in shape now.
Your brother,
Amin Nabih