Lima Jamir & Arenla
Working among the Naga people of Nagaland. He is one of the regional coordinators of VISION2020ASIA.
He and his wife run a school in the state of Arunachal Pradesh and an orphanage at their home in Nagaland.
Jan to April 2018 Ministry Report.
Nagaland & Arunachal Pradesh Region, India
Dear Prayer partner & Supporters,
Greetings in the precious name of our Lord & Saviour Jesus Christ.
Through your continuous prayer & support our ministries are doing successfully, so we are very much thankful to our Almighty God for His faithfulness.
Here I would like to give some of our last three month ministry report, It is my prayer that may the Lord will bless you through reading this report.
This year we have 14 orphans in our home out of two (2) have a privilege to work & study in different field. Miss. Watiyangla after completed her Class XII she went for Cabin crew training (Air Hostess), and she was selected, now she is working with Indigo Airway.
On 3rd April 18. Miss. Watiyangla graduation in Indigo Airways, New Delhi.
Secondly Mr. Bapenyimjong (under 14) he is the only one who was selected from Nagaland state by TATA TRUST Football Academy, now he is undergoing coaching in Aizawl Mizoram , India.
Mr. Bapenyimjong with TATA TRUSTS.
SCHOOL MINISTRY IN ARUNACHAL PRADESH.
Since 2011 our school ministry is doing successfully. During 2017-18 Academic session we had 102 student classes from LKG to Class V (five) std. Through your prayer and generous support we could complete our session on 30th March 2018. One good news was that all student were passed. Our next Academic session will be start from 29th May 2018. Please do continually pray for us.
Children playing during long recess. Hosteller with Teachers.
SOUL WINNING PROGRAM
For the last three month I was ministering in both Arunachal & Nagaland.
1. From 31st to 2nd January 2018 I and my wife Arenla Imsong with the TULILENDEN BAPTIST CHURCH Tuli , Nagaland as a guest speakers during New year programmee.
2. From 15th Jan. to 10th Feb. 18. Ministering with school children and with 4 ( four) churches in Arunachal.
3. On 13th Feb.18. participated in one day prayer programmee under the theme “ Latter Rain Revival” at Longjemdang Baptist Church. Nagaland.
4. From 7rd to 18 March 18. School Ministry in Arunachal
5. On 25th March 18 Easter Sunday preaching at Lingrijan Nagames Baptist church. Nagaland.
6. From 2nd to 6th April 18 Dimapur Merangkong Fellowship Training tour to Siliguri, Kalempong, Sikkim.
7. On 8th Ap. 18 with Khensa Fellowship Dimapur.
8. On 15th Ap. 18 with Dimapur Ao Baptist Church Youth fellowship.
9. From 17 to 19th Ap. 18. Attend in TW2020 Leadership Summit in Shillong Meghalaya. (Transform Northeast State India). 80 (Eighty ) delegates ( Christian Leaders ) were attended during this submit.
TW 2020 transform North East India Leadership Summit ,Shillong, Meghalaya.
11. On 27th Ap.18 attended in Agape Bible Collage, Dimapur Nagaland. 35 student were guraduated.
Agape Collage Dimapur, Nagaland. 24thConvocation. (Graduating Student)
1. From 18th to May 18. Our VBN CEO Rev. Athem Chothe & Me will be visiting some churches in Arunachal.
2. On 23rd May 18. “ Latter Rain Revival “ Prayer at Sungkumen Baptist Church, Mokokchung. Nagaland.
3. Our Arunachal School next 2018 -19 Academic session start from 29th May 18. We need 10 nos. of Desk & 10 nos of benches Coast $354 only.
Together In His Service,
M. Lima Jamir